Monthly and Quarterly Subscriptions
Signing up for the Facet Jewelry Box means opting into a continuous subscription membership that bills for one box per month, or one box every three months.
- You will be billed upon checkout for your subscription.
- Your subscription will renew at the end of each month, in advance of your next shipment, or as otherwise stated in your Welcome Email or our FAQs.
- Of course, you can cancel anytime! Just email email@example.com with your cancellation request, at least 3 business days before the end of the current month. For more details, please read our Cancellation Policy FAQ article here.
For our Monthly Subscriptions, shipments go out once a month, around the 20th.
For our Quarterly Subscriptions, shipments go out every three months in March, June, September, and December, around the 20th.
You will never be billed for another box before the previous box for which you have paid enters shipment!
Please note, some states receive an additional sales tax, which will reflect on your final charge. For details, please reach out to Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly and Quarterly Auto-Renewing Subscriptions
These subscription types are auto-renewing, and will continue to renew every month (for a Monthly Subscription) or every 3 months (for a Quarterly Subscription), until a cancellation is requested.
- You will be billed upon checkout for the next upcoming box in your chosen subscription period. Each box is $24.95, and will correspond to the upcoming month's box, according to your Subscription plan.
- Your subscription will automatically renew after you have been shipped the purchased box in your chosen plan. You will be billed after you are shipped the box for which you have paid. For example, a Quarterly subscription will renew every 3 months after you have been shipped the most recent month's box.
- To cancel, just email email@example.com with your cancellation request three or more business days before the first box in your next period ships. For more details, please read our Cancellation Policy FAQ article here.